Have a rejuvenated and more radiant skin
The BELSKIN ™ Rejuvenation Device is designed to achieve clearer, smoother and brighter skin. The built-in light therapy helps improve a variety of skin problems such as acne, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
The BELSKIN Rejuvenation device combines 3 different technologies: radio frequency energy, high frequency massage and light therapy:
- 5 LED color modes, depending on your purpose:
- ✨ Mode 1: Red Light Used to reduce wrinkles and improve collagen production.
- ✨ Mode 2: Green Light. Used to reduce pigment spots or discolored skin by helping the skin reduce the overproduction of melanin.
- ✨ Mode 3: Blue Light Used to reduce acne and excess sebum.
- ✨ Mode 4: Amber Light. Used to brighten the skin and reduce pigment spots.
- ✨ Mode 5: Violet Light. Used to reduce acne and accelerate cell regeneration.
How to use it?
The BELSKIN™ Sonic Exfoliating Scrubber is the #1 tool that provides a thorough and deep cleansing of your skin. Consisting of a stainless steel tip the device sends out 26,000 Hz per second of ultrasonic waves, it effectively cleans clogged pores and exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells!
Also used for acne pimple prevention, it exfoliates and renews the skin to promote cell revitalization.
- 1. Make sure the device is charged (3 hours for the first use);
- 2. Cleanse the skin with the Ultrasonic Scrub and apply a moisturizer or serum;
- 3. Press POWER once to turn on. Press POWER again to increase intensity to level 5. Press POWER after level 6 to turn off. Start at a low intensity level and gradually increase;
- 4. Press LED SEL to rotate the color function, depending on your purpose;
- 5. Slowly move the device from the bottom to the top of your face and from the inside to the outside. Gently massage your face with the device for 10 minutes - 3 times a week;
- 6. The device will automatically turn off after 10 minutes of use;
- 7. 7. Finish your treatment with the High Frequency device to close the pores.
Note: The skin may become slightly warm during use, this is normal. Make sure skin stays moist during treatment, apply more serum if necessary.